One of the favorite landmarks in the heart of Porterdale, GA known as the Historic Old Welaunee Mill, located in the heart of Porterdale on the Yellow River it is in the the National Historic Registry as a part of the Porterdale Historic District. The Welaunee Mill was built around 1920 on the original site of the Phillips Mill on the south side of the Yellow River supplementing yarn production in the mills. The Philips Mill building site was the first Mill built in Porterdale. It is a brick mill with rows of segmental-arched window casings. A three story tower rises above the two story building with dock on lower level for a total of three levels. Building includes loading docks, freight elevator, original hardwood flooring. Three massive floors of endless possibility and potential to be a part of the continuing renewal and revival of the Porterdale community. Additional residential portfolio consisting of 4 residential homes/1 lot is available with 17 plus acres on the south side of the Yellow River is available under separate listing at additional price.